Thinking you need a mentor? Or are you ready to be a mentor to others? Get real-life advice from both mentors and mentees and find out about formal mentoring programs for business owners across the country.
- Defining Mentorship for Women in Business - Mentors are individuals who are part of the success network you establish for your career or business.
- Women Business Owners: Finding Your Mentor - A mentor can offer you perspective, real-world insights, connections, and advice from someone who knows what you're going through.
- How to Be a Good Mentee - Your mentor will be glad to see you growing and developing competencies as your relationship matures
- Women Business Owners: How to be a Mentor - No matter where you are in your career, being a mentor can be as rewarding for you as it is for the person you guide and inspire.
- The SBA's Office of Women's Business Ownership - The Office of Women's Business Ownership (OWBO) advocates for woman-owned businesses as well as assists women entrepreneurs as they turn their ideas into viable, profitable businesses.
Copyright © 2005-2018 Small Business Resources. www.sbresources.com. All rights reserved.