Managing Cash Flow
- Cash Flow: Fuel For Small Business - Understanding the flow of cash into and out of a business is crucial for every small business owner. From knowing where the cash is to having reserves on hand to weather the unexpected, this article provides an insight into the fundamentals of cash management.
- Credit Checks: It's Better To Be Safe Than Sorry - No sale is complete until money is in your account. This article will help you determine whether to extend credit � and if so, under what terms.
- Merchant Services: The Easier It Is To Make Payment, The More Payments Are Made - The term "merchant services" encompasses the activities and support a business needs to accept debit and credit cards. This article discusses pricing considerations, card type and some of the �fine print� business owners may encounter.
- Remote Deposit: There Are Lots Of Ways To Get Paid - The Remote Deposit process removes overhead cost from your business and reduces the stress and inconvenience of having to work around traditional banking hours. This article will explain the advantages.
- Manage Accounts Receivable: 8 Tips To Keep Cash Flow Flowing - Every business needs to be paid on time; this article includes ways to manage accounts receivable and improve cash flow.
- Optimize Collection Efforts: Get What's Coming To You - Receiving the money you are owed can at times be difficult; this article will help you put a straightforward collections process in place for customers who are slow to pay.
- Managing Inventory: Lower Operating Costs "Just In Time" - Your want to ensure that you minimize cost and maximize customer satisfaction. This primer will help you determine the right levels for you.
- Get Favorable Terms From Suppliers: Pay As You Go To Keep Ahead Of Accounts Payable - Getting paid on time is important, but so is maximizing the time you are allowed to pay your vendors and suppliers. Learn how managing accounts payable can make a tremendous difference to your cash flow.
- Business-to-Business Barter: I'll Swap You This For That - Want to improve cash flow and hold on to much-needed cash? Learn the basics of bartering products and services in return for the products and services your business needs.
- How to Avoid And Survive a Cash Crunch: Consider Downstream Consequences - Businesses of all sizes can find themselves in a cash crunch. This article will help you avoid a cash crunch and if worse comes to worst, survive short-term cash problems.
- Cash Flow Worksheet - Use this sample Cash Flow worksheet to develop a tool specific to your business.
Copyright © 2005-2018 Small Business Resources. www.sbresources.com. All rights reserved.